Monday, June 25, 2007

DUI BLOG : Bad Drunk Driving Laws, False Evidence and a Fading Constitution

DUI BLOG : Bad Drunk Driving Laws, False Evidence and a Fading Constitution This is a really terrific article on how MADD has turned America into a police state made us all fearful of leaving our homes at night and yet protects drunk driving Cops and Judges as crashed into me..

When I was a victim of a drunk cop who had 5 accidents in 7 months and 7 in less than 18 MADD denied it could be true and refused me any help as a drunk driving victim with permanent injuries and guess who covered up for the drunk cop and allowed him to retaliate against me and my girl friend and her little kids for 10 years till we fled New Jersey forever..that's right that lying criminal scum bag perjurer Judge Samuel A. Alito..!

No comments: